Filing Employee Taxes at the Federal Level

Feb 1, 2012 | Employees

Once you are ready to hire employees, you must register that you are now an employer with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in order to receive a Federal Tax Identification Number. This is often referred to by the acronyms TIN (Tax ID Number) or FIN (Federal ID Number).